Your Hawaiian / Christian wedding ceremony would include the following:
************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^* Hawaiian minister ———-
* Wedding Coordinator ——.
* Two leis —————
* Flower petal walk way —-
* Keepsake Wedding Certificate
* Beach permit required by law
* PU - Conch shell blown to begin ceremony.
* Opening Pule ( prayers )
* NIU - Opening of Coconut / cleansing
* PAAKAI & KAI NALU -
( ring blessing)
* Lei exchange ( Lei’s Provided )
* Special gift . Minister plays ancient nose flute
* Pronouncement of husband and wIfe💕
* Should you need a professional venfor videographer, musician, Hula dancer, bouquet or Haku head wreath I would be happy to make the arrangements.
I work with the very best !
* Photographers - From $375.
* A TRUE HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE .
We also recommend local businesses.
From a Napali sunset sail , luau , local dinning experience, horseback riding , Hiking , surfing, fishing and anything else you can think of !
A $200 deposit holds your date. Balance for your wedding ceremony is due one week prior to wedd
Me Ka Pumehana ( warm regards)
David & Marcia Leialoha 💕
A wonderful ceremonyOur ceremony with David was absolutely fantastic. It was very intimate and personal - he even included a blessing for our unborn child, which was very thoughtful. In the end, he played the Hawaiian nose flute for us, which was incredibly beautiful. We would definitely recommend David
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.